Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 9:41 PM
Subject: Re: apisto sightings in nyc

jody, the reason why apisto sightings are newsworthy around here is because in the last few years there's been a lot of pet stores specializing in fish closing down... we had a recent discussion about it in the aquarium list.  there's very few nice stores left in nyc, the chains are taking over and one of them is HORRIBLE...  help!!!!

tsuh yang chen, nyc, USA
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/orchidspecies