Re: apisto sightings in nyc

Hello Jody,

I hope you don't mind me emailing you. I saw your post on the apisto list
about online/mail ordering. I have recently starting an online fish business
through which I am selling fish that I breed, as well as fish others have
bred or those I import.

I have no minimum orders, and I am very experienced in shipping. I have been
breeding fish for several years and shipping my fish for the last few
through aquabid under the name Cichfreak. If you check me out, you will find
I have an excellent reputation. I specialize in rare and exotic tropical
fish, and I'm always looking for something new, which is reflected in my
selection of fishes offered for sale.

You can check out my website at http://www.aquamania.ws  . I also sell fish
for Randy Carey, another accomplished member of the apisto list who also
lives here in MN. He breeds many types of rare and difficult tetras,
rasboras, and barbs. We have recently made arrangements for me to sell his
fish on my site.

If you have any questions I'd be happy to help you in any way I can.

Regards,

Zack Wilson
AquaMania