Re: No Sweat!! (was: hmmmm)

I agree no big deal. I think most people join a group
like this to find rare fish to begin with. I got a few
fish from zack I couldn't find myself and I have a
source or two to look. So I was gratefull to be able
to find these fish.
But thats enough from me don't want to upset the
uptight ones out there.

Dave Sanchez