Re: No Sweat!! (was: hmmmm)

I agree with being "notified" when commercial endeavors recieve shipments, because it is never really easy to find fish. However, this could get out of control like Mike jacobs email was saying about the flame wars I can see how it could happen quite easily. Maybe the posts should only include the types of fish available without any prices and any communications beyond that point should be taken care of off list.

Greg