Re: Hydra

A few of years ago I read that hdra produce cysts that can lay dormant for a long time. A biology professional (and fish keeper) affirmed this statement when I told him what I read. So I'm _assuming_ that this little-discussed fact is true. If it is true, and the evidence I've seen supports it, then things like fluke tabs might kill the living hydra while the cysts lie in wait to return someday later.

--Randy