Re: Finally...

Good question.  I got them from Julio a little while
before he left for Peru.  I'll check my new Atlas to
be sure.

Busy as a bee in the fishroom.  The cruzi spawned, and
so have the Cara Pintada.  Now I'm working to get the
Lyretail Panduro to spawn again.  The last spawn was
mostly male.

Also working on two pair of Cren. commpreciceps and at
least two species, three pair of the regani (Cren.).

Francine
~THE ICHTHYCIAN~(c)