Regani vs Notophthalmus

	It appears that a female C. notophthalmus got in with my shipment of C.
regani that I picked up at the ACA in July. It is a female, red spots of
the dorsal, and has 11 stripes. I believe the regani only have 9. She's
rather mean for her size too. So, does anyone have a male they would be
willing to part with, or would anyone be interested in trading for my lone
female? If so, email me off list and we can talk a deal. I'll be trying to
take some more bad pictures of nice fish later this evening. Hopefully I'll
have one of her posted soon.

Ken