RE: BAS

>BAS?
>is that another shortcut for some words or is that a >store name?

Heh, this one is a store name. Britain's Aquatic Superstore, otherwise known
as Dave's Aquarium by those who've been going there for any length of time.
It takes me just over 10 minutes to walk there from here, and I have a
couple of good friends there who know their stuff (and are fun to get drunk
with).
Between there and Pier Aquatics in Wigan (25 minutes drive away) I can get
to see just about a wider range of fish than pretty well anywhere else in
the UK.
Pete.