Re: Imaginary poll (attention: Mike Wise)

Martha, et. al,

Sorry, I have veto power over this and have no plans at present of changing
my email address. I have had it since I first logged on the internet 5 years
ago. It describes me perfectly: apisto (Greek for unreliable) & wise - good
ol' unreliable Wise! If you don't believe this you should see me when it's my
turn to do the laundry or clean house.

The problems people are having is that you can't just punch the 'Reply'
button. This is because my present ISP absorbed my original one. They allowed
me to keep my old email address (apistowise@bewellnet.com) however. To me it
is better to have a stable address than one that changes 2 or 3 times each
year. So if you want to contact me don't use the "From" address (hitting the
"Reply" button), use the "Reply-To" address. If I'm in your address book,
just use it instead; it ain't changed.

On the up side, now that my address cannot be automatically opened, I don't
get as much spam. :-)

On the apisto side, does anyone out there have any A. sp. Crixas? I'm down to
a very young pair and am wondering if I need to start breeding them again.

Mike - still looking for A. cf. agassizii (Porto Velho/Madeira) - Wise