Re: Moved the aggies... Lost the male!!

Hi Tony,
 Sorry to hear about your loss. I will keep an eye out for a male for you.
Was it a double red?

  A couple times I've had problems using seachem acid buffer to try and lower
pH. I used as directed a couple times with Hongsloi II. They also reacted
similarly to your Aggie. I used plain old Aquarium salt and brought them
back. The dose of 1 tablespoon per 5 gallons. Sure it brings TDS way up but,
my fish lived to breed again and again. I've heard people say that's the
wrong thing to do but, hey tell it to my Hongsloi their spawning right now as
we speak.<G>
                                                            JerryB
Oh yeah nice meeting you at the Fish club last night.
Hope you make it back. After all you were winning all the raffles.