Re: neon agassizi? &weird wild cacs

I too ran into this 'cacatuoides'.  Going back today
to get more. These specimens are in a tank that is
treated with meth blue.  I suspect that they are wild
caught. The fish resembles the bitaniata on page 303
of the Atlas.  However, the colors are intensely neon
like and all fins are greatly exaterated in length.  I
will try to get a picture, but I don't have anywhere
to post it for all to see.

Francine