Re: Evolution in a microcosm

Tony,

Your Rams seem to be acting like normal Rams. If you have a place for her, you
could remove the 'beta-female'. Rams form spawning pairs. Any other Rams are
just a distraction to the pair. Still with the heavy population of your tank,
and the tendency of Rams to eat their eggs/fry if overly disturbed, I doubt that
you'll be successful reproducing Rams in the tank as it is now.

Mike Wise