Re: Agassizii breeding assistance needed

Ya know Jerry sometimes we make it harder then it
really is. Water changes, food and cover. Whats the
problem? I am yet to meet an Apistos that doesn't like
that formula :)

And as you have seen feeding a good diet is a very big
part, it along with water quality speeds up the
breeding process.

Dave Sanchez