Re: New member :)

Sounds like a good set up so far, although my personal preference is for air
driven foam (sponge) filters. Just make sure you have good water, good food, and
good cover (Where'd I hear that before?) and you should be successful. Start with
the easier apistos first and then work to harder ones.

Mike Wise