Re:six millimeter bully

Hello, this is just a fun, sort of silly fry story that I wanted to share.
Yesterday my baby rams were ready to eat grindals for the first time.  One
fish in the tank of fry piled all the grindals (as long, or longer than he
was) in a pile and would not let the other fry near them.  He ate them
slowly, on and off through the day, but would not let the other fry near the
food.  Here he is six millimeters long in a group of six millimeter fish and
already wants to be Top Dog.  He thinks all the food is his.  What am I gonna
do with this guy?  Talk to you later, Teresa.