Re: heater question

Yvan,

I'm afraid that Ebo Jager heaters, and most other submersible heaters for that
matter, are not designed to be repaired by anyone but the factory. Think of the
insurance problems manufacturers would have if they allowed just anyone to work
on their devices that use submerged electrical components. If it's leaking from
the top, you might be able to seal it with some aquarium silicone or just leave
that part above water.

Mike Wise