Re: Agassizii breeding assistance needed

Dave,

Ron Harlan was a big proponent of this method back in the 80s. He lives in
the part of California that has liquid cement instead of water and this was
his way of cutting down on the amount of soft water he needed. He wrote an
article on it for those interested:

Harlan, Ron. 1988. The cypriform method of spawning Apistogramma. Cichlidae
Communique (46): 1-3.