Re: Shallow Tanks, was Agassizii breeding assistance needed

Most of the commercial tanks are that way. I use 30
gallon tanks that are that way as well as 20 cubeslike
that. Surface area is the key. I wouldlook for
commercial operations such as wholesallers in your
area for such tanks they may even be able to send you
to a local guy that makes such tanks.

dave Sanchez

--- William Vannerson <William_Vannerson@ama-assn.org>