Re: evolution -off topic

I think there is a seperation of Church and state for
a reason. In our case it would be seperation of
science and religion. I think we need to move on from
this some peopel may get offended. I happen to beleive
in evoution and have a faith in God I dont see a
problem with either but I also do not think this is
the place to voice opnions about any of this. So
please folks lets move on to talking about Apistos.

David Sanchez