From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of TD7894@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2002 9:27 AM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: six millimeter bully

Hello, folks, the little guy is still protecting the food pile. : )  Doesn't
anyone think that this is the weirdest coolest sort of thing that we who
breed and watch these fish get to see?  I mean this guys little brain is a
speck and already he is different from the almost identical siblings.  His
drive to dominate and protect his food supply is far greater than the
others.
 Why?  I mean their brains are tiny specks, yet they think and respond to
stimuli differently.  Even these tiny fish have differing abilities and ways
of doing things. How interesting their behaviors and tiny worlds are.  What
strange and wonderful world we live in!  We are indeed privileged people as
fish breeders.  Most people never see or even think about these kinds of
things.  Teresa