Re: Evolution in a microcosm

I was going to discuss some of the new ideas that are forming about evolution in
apistogramma, and where they are leading us toward understanding speciation in
this complex genus. After reading some of the responses, I've decided it is best
that I don't. I don't want to offend anyone.

Mike Wise
apistowise(at)bewellnet.com