Re: Evolution in a microcosm

Hey Mike,

  I think what your speaking of is different from what was taken out of
context and then led to a lot of stupid stuff. Sorry I'm not an eloquent
speaker or speller but, I think I usually can get my point across.

  I'm always interested in what you say Mike, I must admit I'm not much into
the Latin stuff but, I guess it's pretty much over my head. My 48 yr. old
brain has been through a lot and I need to save room for the stuff that help
me keep my fish growing and happy.

  The discussion of the Apistos evolving wouldn't be a bad thing in my
opinion. I believe it's somewhat different from what people went off on a
tangent on.

  Just like TV I tune in if I'm interested and I change the channel for a
while if I'm not. So fire away. I can try to learn a thing or two.
                                                     JerryB