Re: discussion

I don't know why people get so offended with the whole dicussion of
evolution, I thought phylogeny was a small part of evolution as a whole.
Besides, this is the most interesting and exciting this group has ever
been. I can't wait for the next digest. :-)))
Brian

I want everyone to know that I haven't been offended by anybody's remarks and I hope I haven't offended anyone either. (Although I probably could've phrased things nicer!) I respect jody, zack's, and everyone else's opinion and I've actually taken the discussion off list. As with some other people, one or two of my emails never got through and it's probably better that way. If another email pops up from me on the subject, note the time stamp because it's probably an old one, and it doesn't mean I'm still going.

I just truly think people evolved and cave men invented gods. With this belief, it is hard to watch the world blow each other up over religious issues. And if I'm right about this stuff, it would be almost criminal to not try to at least open a discussion on it. It would be like watching somebody get mugged and not stopping to help. I guess the bad side is that it really does piss some people off to hear such "blasphemy" (oh my!). Feel free to contact me off list if you want to continue the discussion.
--
Sincerely,
Brian Ahmer, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor