Re: Evolution in a microcosm

But John, if we agreed to keep personal views off list, why is it that
everyone is still free to say "this apisto evolved from this apisto" or
somesuch like that? That is the expression of a personal view about our fish
related to evolution versus creation. I have no problem with that, but why
when I say something questioning that it's suddenly not alright? I don't
mind if folks want to voice their opinions, but I should be allowed to speak
my mind as well. I'm remaining extremely civil I think, and we can all learn
if we're willing. Not everything is settled, even those coming from the
evolution side can agree on that.

Zack