Re: Schalke Apisto-Just a little fun between two German soccer fans

I love soccer! The world Cup should be great this year
Guys. Go Argentina, Equador and USA of course. Hey if
they can talk about evolution for 3 days we can have a
spat on soccer :)

Dave

http://www.ulmer.de/scripts/Artikel.dll?AID=2056&MID=536