RE: Schalke Apisto-Just a little fun between two German soccer fa ns

>I love soccer! The world Cup should be great this year
>Guys. Go Argentina, Equador and USA of course. Hey if
>they can talk about evolution for 3 days we can have a
>spat on soccer :)

Discussions about evolution, creationism and the origins of the cosmos are
one thing, but mention soccer (more correctly known as 'football') and the
US in the same sentence and you're really stretching my credulity :-)
To bring it back on topic it has been proven that most professional football
players actually came last in intelligence tests against Singapore Rams.