From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of Ade Lau
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2002 1:23 PM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: visiting San Francisco

Hello all,
	I am going to San Fran next week. I want to know if there is any apisto
breeders/places out there that I should visit. Also I can drive some
distances to surrounding areas, like San Jose etc. I am also interested to
see other fishes breeders such as angels, african cichlids, killifishes,
discus breeders and wholesalers. Please provide name and telphone # so I
can contact them. Thanks

Ade Lau