Re: blackworms

  My Fish Love them. Clean them real well. I usually find out when they get
them in. I also like going to stores that sell a lot of them so they are
always getting new deliverers. If you find a bunch of white stuff in with
them I wouldn't use them. Like I said Clean them real well. And don't over
feed each dwarf really only need a few. I also still like to make sure they
get their veggies too.
                                                             JerryB