From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of Liptrot, Pete
Sent: Friday, March 22, 2002 3:21 AM
To: 'apisto@listbox.com'
Subject: Adoketa

Thank you for your comprehension

PS: i've already looked and looked in outlook settings and nothing seemed to
make any difference.

Yvan Alleau
712 NW Kings Blvd
Corvallis, OR 97330
College of Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences
Oregon State University
office (Burt 222): 737-3649, to be used wisely!
home: 738-0606

PLEASE NOTE NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS:
yalleau@coas.oregonstate.edu

"When you're far from everything, you're getting closer to the essential"