Re: blackworms

Yeah I've been using them and washing real well. The two stores I know close
that have them go through a lot of them. I can actually call the one store a
day before he places his order if I want a larger quantify and he just adds
it to his order. Nice that way. I also saw what Amazon Queen said yesterday
about the continued running of the RO waste water over them. Not a bad idea
when not in the fridge. I usually wash what I have well everyday. Don't even
want to see any junk and usually don't
                                           thanks Mike