From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of Mike Jacobs
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2002 12:47 PM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: Reconstituting RO/DI Water

Yvan......it is a commercial product.  It's a white powder that you put into
R/O water to reconstitute the stuff....only in America Yvan......buy a unit
to take everything out and then buy a jar of powder to put stuff back
in.........I was just kidding......some people use R/O right to add buffers
and some "things" back in the R/O water.  Some fish can't take a pure dose
of R/O water people think........certainly not right from hard to pure R/O
for sure but honestly most experienced apisto people just cut the R/O with
tap water........depending on your tap water!

Mike

Mike Jacobs
Center for Advanced Technologies
High School Math Instructor