Re: Reconstituting RO/DI Water/ RO Water comes in at 5.5pH

Wow,
 is that Randy Carey backing up JerryB. Oh my First Mike Wise agrees with me
now Randy Carey. My I think I'm going to get a very swollen head. Well,
actually I always put out disclaimers before I say anything anyhow. I'm to
chicken to go through some of the wars on this list. But, it is good to see
the list brimming with lots of good participation.
                                                                 Jerry...