Re: Reconstituting RO/DI Water/ RO Water comes in at 5.5pH

uh guys please change the heading in the subject line
or take this off list to private e-mails ok. I am
getting sick of having to read through this stuff.
This was said in a polite way so dont take it the
wrong way or ill have to bite your heads off, snapper
heads. Of course that was a joke :)

Dave

If we can have peace on the Apisto slist maybe we can
have peace in the middle east. :) LMAO