Re: Opal borellii

Dominic

Remember your shakespeare...... beware fat men telling lies...... lol

But Mikey did give good advice.   Seperate them and feed heavy......
then reunite in a couple of days... but dont feed for a day or so after
reuniting.... make them concentrate on spawning..... this works well for
me..... along with my blue goop and my taped recordings of Sals singing
!!!!

Snowed in Johnny