'Wilhelmi' and Ray Blackburn

Just while we are discussing this fish, I happen to know that there is an
aquarist over here in the UK with at least one large brood of this fish, who
is also on this list.
How do I know? Because we were having a drink together on Tuesday night.
And why does he never post anything about his repeated successes with Dwarf
Cichlids?
Because he's shy (a shy Scouser! Can't be too many of those around).
So, this post is to get him to stick his head over the parapet and let
people know about what he's breeding in his compact but effective fish
house.
Come on Ray, I know you're listening.
It's the same guy who provided Colin Gorton with some lovely fish last year,
Colin, you want to join the campaign to get him to stop lurking?
Pete.