Re: Opal borellii

Oh Okay,
 yeah that's a nice PIC. I've been keeping and breeding dwarfs for about a
year.
I'm still a beginner myself. I have a Borellii who has a really nice blue
body but, the head and throat is yellow. I thought I had a blue Borellii
until I was just doing some typing for my fish clubs Breeders award program.
I just discovered my blue Borellii was actually a yellow Borellii.
  Here is his PIC. This is done with a cheap camera so not a real good PIC.
But, you can see what I
mean.http://www.geocities.com/jereb2000/BorelliiLink.jpg
 The flash actually took away some of the blue. The body is actually all blue
and a little more bluer than it appears in the PIC. But, the PIC you showed
me doesn't have the yellow so I would think that's the blue or opal Borellii
like you said.
                                                                Thanks
                                                                    JerryB