Re: 'Wilhelmi' and Ray Blackburn- himself

Ray..........great to have you among the "real" people and not just a "story"
from Pete!  Congratulations on the "Wilhelmi" spawning. I had a pair and just
couldn't get the job done!  Thanks for the information on what helped you to
spawn these great fish.

..now, Ray........65 degrees and the checkerboard spawned????.....65
degrees??? Did the electric company shut down for a while?  I mean I've heard
of lowering the temperature to induce a spawn but.....65......wow!!!!!....;-)

Mike