Apisto cacautoides

Hi. I've got two females and one male living with 10 neons, 2 corys, 3 SAE
and 4 guppies in a 25 gallon tank (heavily planted).
It's been over a month, and so far I have not seen any interaction between
male and either female - females lately been hiding in the plants, male is
swimming around the tank. Sometimes male would approach one of the females
but they would just run away. I notice this all the time. 3 weeks ago one of
the females layed eggs in the flowerpot, but they were gone the next day (I
assume she eat them).
What can/should I do?

Thank you.

Dmitry