Re: Agassizii Yellow tail turns Orange-Red

Jerry,

As I say over & over, color means nothing in apisto ID. My guess is that you have
been using a lot of food, like brine shrimp, that has red color enhancers. That
will turn most yellow pigment red. If fed on a lot of algae flakes & other foods
that don't produce red, I imagine that your aggies will turn yellow again. Now
the question is: were your original aggies truly red aggies or only red color
enhanced aggies? ;-)

Mike Wise

Mike Wise