Re: Cacatuoides Triple Red

Thanks Jody,
 The price was right. I had been comparing and thinking about it for a while.
I really don't use much space so it meets my needs for now. Plus it's nice
being able to decide what goes where and no more pop up ads...Thanks again.
It actually helps with meeting more local hobbyist as well as meeting others
when I go to the out of town meetings..
                                         have a good night and weekend
                                                             Jerry