Re: Cacatuoides Triple Red

Okay
 lets see what can I say without getting flamed by everyone<G>
It might be that they are a little young yet to tell. My triple red females
have also been coming out with a lot more color them I'm use to seeing.

 The males will definitely get bigger then the females. I use to think black
pelvics were the way but, I found out that's not true.

  Sometimes I can't tell for sure until the female is glowing yellow. I mean
a real bright yellow unlike the little you might see in the males body.

  The male will definitely develop a lyre tail where the female will stay
blunt rounded type. Off the top of my head that's about all I can come up
with. Take good care of them feed them well and give them good clean water
and if there is a female she will be glowing yellow before you know it.
                                                            JerryB
                                                   www.ApistoWorld.com