From: owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com
[mailto:owner-apisto@admin.listbox.com]On Behalf Of Three Guys Aquatics
Sent: Tuesday, April 16, 2002 10:26 PM
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: spawning plus info

Well Dominic,

Here's a shot I took just now of my wild papagei male, you can take a look
at this for a reference if needed.  Hope it helps - let me know if you need
pics of the female also.

http://www.threeguysaquatics.com/pics/papagei.jpg

Yep..I got some of those F1 fry on the way:) hehe They treat me good if I
keep them calmed down. The female is the most defensive apisto I've kept,
not sure if it's in the species, or just my pair don't like each other:)
Once they spawn, better take the male out for a week or so, then she'll be
fine with him, otherwise she has him pinned to the corner of the tank by the
morning after the spawn.

G'nite

Mike Chappell