A.sp papagei / Parrot

Wow - that is gorgeous. And it certainly ain't the one I've got! I really have
to buy the Romer atlas. I was thinking that my fish was just A. cruzi, and I'm
more certain now. I was just wondering as I bought it as A. sp. galaxis when
they were fry. However, I will try to borrow a digital camera and get some pics
out. I'm a little stretched at the moment though, cos I'm moving in 5 weeks.

With regards to the A. sp. pulchra 'Wilhelmi', my face is a little red there. If
anyone remembers, I had put the Apistogrammoides in with them. Well, it turns
out that the Apistogrammoides had nematodes. So I'm treating the entire tank
with Tramisol.

I'm praying all turns out ok.

Dominic (who always manages to rip defeat out of the jaws of success)