From: Mike & Diane Wise <apistowise@fgn.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2002 09:48:07 -0600
To: apisto@listbox.com
Subject: Re: A. sp. Rio Preto do Candeias  was: info-req on id

Re: Dear Gov. Brown ;-) (yes, I'm on Dave's list)
Re:
Re: A lot of this information, sad to say, is trapped
Re: in my brain & will not leave. (Does anyone recall
Re: seeing me at the 2001 ACA convention last year? I
Re: had on a T-shirt printed up by my teenage
Re: daughter. It shows Calvin, of Calvin & Hobbs
Re: comics fame, leaning dejectedly on his school desk
Re: saying, "I'm not dumb. I just have a command of
Re: thoroughly useless information." Sometimes I feel
Re: like that.) Of course I also have a lot of data on
Re: hand in data bases on Apisto species names,
Re: grouping, & distribution, as well as various
Re: secondary names. Anyone could do the same thing.
Re: It has only taken me 20+ years and over 800 dwarf
Re: cichlid references.
Re:
Re: Mike Wise
Re:
Re: JerrCarol@aol.com wrote:
Re:
Re: > In a message dated 4/15/2002 12:22:57 PM Eastern