Re: Mike's Database Please!

Which of my data bases do you want?

Species names - alphabetical, including secondary names? (There's a one on the ASG web site right, although now it is over a year old.)

Species names - either alphabetically or  by group/complex - annotated with distributions & primary references? (These have been published in "The
Apisto-gramm". several times over the years) Now that Koslowski's new book is out, I can publicly use the ideas we have been discussing over the
past few years.

Bibliography? (There's a better one in Römer's Atlas. After all, my bibliography is included in his. Well, I guess mine is a bit more useful since
it also includes the species referenced in each article.)

So you see, apisto hobbyists have always had access to my data bases.

I'm thinking. Maybe it's time I make a new data base. How about accurate IDs for  all the apistos pictured in most of the popular dc books? This,
of course would be based only on my 'arbitrary & capricious' opinions, so IDs will be sure to cause controversy. Now that I might consider selling!
What books do you think should be included?

Mike Wise