Re: RAMS Colours

Brian,

M. ramirezi is found on both sides of the middle & lower Rio Orinoco, in
Colombia & Venezuela. This is why calling them Colombian Rams is not as
accurate as calling them Orinoco Rams. The Bolivian Ram is found in the upper
Rio Mamoré drainage, between the Rio Madre de Dios in Bolivia & the upper Rio
Guaporé of Brazil/Bolivia. I was wrong about it being found in Paraguay. It
apparently does not reach that far south.

Mike Wise