Re: lock jaw in cichlids

...NO, no you guys....I didn't say that we had seen this before to STOP the
discussion........I was asking to see if I remembered the discussion of lock-
jaw from before.  It seemed that it was decided that there was an actual
malady.....I hope no one though I was stifeling (sp?) the discussion!!! I was
thinking out loud..........didn't someone talk with Soares and he knew it to be
an actual malady of some sort!!!  I'll have to go back and take a look!!!  Some
of you older guys.....you have a better memory than I........am I the only one
that remembers this.............maybe I'm thinking about the time I had lock-

Mike