Re: please help me ID this Apisto

In a message dated 4/22/2002 4:03:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Engagg@aol.com writes:

eunotus

Yes, off list I told Zman that I had a thought that it could also possibly be a eunotus or even caetei but, being the chicken I am of receiving you dummy like remarks I figured just let the guys in the know make the remarks and learn. Makes me feel good just to know I'm getting a little more experienced at this hobby.
                                                             JerryB
PS..
I also was able to not any remarks like the earthquake being caused by Big John
rolling over in bed or something like that. Shows a real sign of maturity. <G>