Re: please help me ID this Apisto

Thanks for the help guys. I will study my L&S and compare the pix of A.
eunotus with my fish. I hadn't even considered that species since I
have only seen the blue form. I will probably move him out of my
agassizi tank and into my odd fellows tank (gephyra, very odd looking
runt of unknown vintage and two cacatuides males).