Re: Apistogramma Uaupesi

I have one of those.
Not exactly sure if it's a "Rotkeil" or "Segelflossen".
I picked him out of a batch of wild Cardinal Tetras at my LFS
together with a single male Crenuchidae spilurus ( Poecilocharax weitzmani).

Amazing fish !
They are living happily together in a 10 g munching away Daphnia, Blood worms,
etc.

Well, if anybody needs a male ?
or has a female, please contact me.
Both fishies are wild caught and in great health.

Juergen